River of Life is a Spirit-filled church with a multicultural congregation. We offer ministry services and fellowship opportunities for every individual and for the family as a whole. Some of our specialized efforts include ministries for children, youth, single adults, seniors, ladies and men.
Promoting and expanding the Kingdom of God locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally (Acts 1:8).
Transforming our world for Jesus Christ through prayer, giving, serving, evangelizing, teaching and preaching.
- Small Groups – Everyone at ROL is invited and encouraged to be a be a part of our small group ministry. Our groups generally meet once a month for parties and other fun events. Small groups are mostly geared to specific demographics (i.e. college/career, single adults, empty-nesters, seniors, young families, etc.). The purpose of our small groups is simply to have fun and stay connected socially with others in the church.
- Children’s Ministry (pre-school – grade school) – Our children’s ministry offers a kid-friendly, exciting, and educational presentation of biblical teachings. “X-Stream Kids” is held on Sundays during our Sunday School time- and the kids have a blast! We also have kids’ Bible classes on Tuesdays at during our mid-week service. Parties and other fun events are also held especially for our kids at various times during the year. Kids ages 8 – 11 have the opportunity to attend an exciting, week-long summer camp each year with children from all over Indiana.
- Student Ministry (junior and senior high students) – “The Current” is the name of our student/youth ministry. Friday nights are youth night at ROL. In addition to having their own youth-centered worship experience at ROL, members of “The Current” also have a Youth Sunday School class, frequently attend youth rallies, lock-ins, banquets, and so forth. They also enjoy various parties, trips, conferences, youth camps, and many other outings at various times of the year.
- Singles’ Ministry – Single adults of ROL get together for outings, parties, and other fun events. Our singles’ ministry also occasionally coordinates trips to state and national singles conferences.
- Seniors’ Ministry – Senior adults of ROL come together once a month for a special “Pillars” meeting. These meetings often feature traditional church hymns and worship songs, testimonies, and preaching and teaching aimed at honoring and encouraging our elders.
- Ladies’ Ministry – Our ladies meet each week for prayer and fellowship. The ladies of ROL also travel to special conferences and banquets, go on shopping trips and have other fun outings together. They also enjoy parties, recreation, and other special events.
- Men’s Ministry – Our men meet monthly for prayer and fellowship. The men of ROL also occasionally get together for other special events such as conferences, camping trips, recreation, and so forth.